Clean Energy Alliance (CEA) encourages diverse suppliers to explore contracting opportunities with us. The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) administers the Supplier Diversity Program, which certifies diverse businesses through the Supplier Clearinghouse, providing opportunities for women, minority, LGBT, persons with disabilities, and disabled veteran businesses. For additional information regarding certification and application procedures, visit the Supplier Clearinghouse website.
Click here to view CEA’s 2022 Supplier Diversity Report.
Why should you get certified?
- Registration is free
- More visibility on being listed on a centralized supplier database
- Access to resources, bid information and networking opportunities
- Official recognition of WMDVLGBTBE status
- Certification is valid for three years
How do I get certified?
- Apply through the CPUC Supplier Clearinghouse Certification or California Department of General Services (DGS) Government Marketplace
- Applications will be reviewed within four weeks
- Certification renewal is every three years